Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

why am. I up?

ughhhh can't stay sleep past 6am. wtf..... I'm hungry... and I thinking it's I might cook breakfast....but I'm kinda lazyyyyy...lol. so imma drink this water. and take my ass back to sleep soon....


I brought a guitar online and it finally came the other day I have Ben tuning it for the past two days. and it finally sounds good not like crappy... yay meeeeee!

I have a book and I'm gonna see if I have time. to actually go to lessons. cause I wanna learn oh and I wanna buy myself a trumpet again. I used to play it. now might be a good time. to pick it back up.... I saw a purple one online ...

and I'm watching vh 1 Angel Taylor is kinda cuteeee. owwww. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.