Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Friday, January 8, 2010

jan 8th, 2010

so it's the first blog post of the year..

hello..

how are you?

so since my last update much had changed, but i mean its been a learning expirence, intresting, a test of faith, and these changes help, these changes help me evolve...

I hope to be able to keep to my resoution:

which is not to tie my emotions much into anything.. when you become emotional, it becomes more for people to bear... and emotions take a toll. I am an emotional person by nature, but the past few months, I have been extremley emotional. I feel like I have been going thru puberty. I am learning much more about me... much more...Im proud of myself...

now I smile because, it could be worse, I couldn't be blessed. so now I can take the bad in stride, it happens to the best of us.

happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.