Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Monday, March 9, 2009

Applebees

sooo.. yesterday I went to applebees, with this girl.. she's skinny, and cute.. buncha hair.. and she smiles alot... she's not sure if she likes girls.. Idk if she's sure.. well, I mean it's clear that she isn't sure.. but I wonder if she would be remotley intrested in me.. that apple bee's has my tummy hurting...

or maybe imma be thrown into the friend zone...idk.. blah...

but yeah.. I kinda cleaned my room.. it looks nice.. my mom says it be cleaner...


omg.. why am I watching general hospital.. booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!


anyways off to play wii with ciggy and the applebee's loving skinny girl.. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.