Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

sometimes

Sometimes I care..
But for the most part I don't.

For me relationships are horrible.. I can never figure them out..
Maybe it's me...
Maybe it's them...
Maybe it's us...

None the less.. it's still a difficult thing.

When and if I ever get back into a relationship.. I want the person to truly care for me.. not what I have...
For the person to be into me and just me...
Not running over me...

Cause it seems like this is a re-occuring pattern for me...

Blah.


I jus want someone to be cool with my quirks and things about me that no one knows....

I stopped looking a long time ago..

But really I jus wanna quit..

All together...

And jus ignore whatever pops up..

Because once I do love it's hard...

And who wants a broken heart...

Or to be bitter..

I jus wanna be better...


So untill the opprotunity of a loyal person who's jus into me appears... then so be it.. cause the rest of you are on mute....

1 comment:

  1. i swear this is how i feel...i'm just so s.o.l.
    and thats my issue...i wish i wasnt...and was more open to being alone...but i'm not...it scares me...but whatev's...ttylz....

    'Rellez

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.