Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

good evening.

well well well.

IM BACCKKK!


so let me talk about something interesting that I encountered today...

I get to my second job.. and it was great.. lots of hugs from the girlies.. and even a kiss on the forehead from my "favorite"


so I sit down.. and the girl next to me is in tears... idk why but usually I don't ask, cause shes always crying... but this time I did..


she was upset because her boyfriend had dumped her... and she said she really loves him but all they do is fight. and she tries. but sometimes she gets upset and tells him to leave or she doesn't want him around, because he frustrates her. she said this time he didn't call....

soooo... for four hours I just spoke to a girl about her relationship... and it was a good insight to love...

she said she really didnt want him to move on, she just wanted space..and he never gave it...

sooo.. I tried to explain to her why he might not want to...


when you feel like something is important to you.. you don't let it slip away.... and maybe they just need a break from each other, but I also let her know that stuff is an easy fix when youre in love. because if you love a person you forgive their mistakes... she said that she would love for him to come back but she wasnt going to call him...


so why not?

She said she hates saying sorry.... for some reason people feel like remorse or apologies are a sign of weakness, but honestly its a sign that youre human, and you make mistakes...


if it's really worth saving it takes time to get thru it.. I told her that maybe they just need a break..


but then again maybe not...


sometimes signals are just crossed.. and when you're dealing with a person who isn't good with emotions, you have to take what you can get... and the best part about loving a person issss... that they forgive you for your rights and wrongs... and just love all the bad away.... and thats the best part about her and him, she says he loves her for her, for her good and bad...


so i told her to call him, and just suck it up and say sorry.. two wrongs don't make a right, and when you involve emotions or feelings period its hard... soooo if shes willing to work at it. im sure he will work with her...


coming from an situation similar to that, i feel like hey.. it happens to the best of us, and sometimes losing something helps you gain something or you just learn... God brings people in and out of your life.. and sometimes it's just to learn something about yourself in general.

so after she stopped crying... she asked me...


Why I was single..


and I said...

Well... because Im in love.. but i think.... I had a wonderful thing about a year ago, and it was great... I don't feel like it was a waste.. but it taught me something that I never could have taught myself...it's the thought of the unknown that I am in love with... and with that said.. I don't know what's planned for me.. but my life has changed alot.. and I do love that person dearly.. but Im not sure that Im ready to open myself up and be able to allow someone to love me, as of right now... Love is a crazyyy thing.. and for me to cliqe with someone on that level, SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME.. so i don't think i will be doing the love thing for a long timeeee... its not that I don't care for companionship, but I need to work on me... so right now I am in love very much with myself.. and that maybe she should fall in love with her self again...


then she brought me a pepsi.. and we played tic-tac-toe while doing our telemarking thang.. LOL.


so ill finish this off with something...


" to be loved is an honor... that many people do not recive I was blessed to have that happen to me...being loved opened me up... and it also broke me down... and I felt like it was worth it... maybe i'll do it again.. but right now.. Im gonna roll my blunt and worry about it later" -ME-

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.