Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Saturday, April 24, 2010

let it go.

"LET IT GO"

that's my mom screaming at me. ugh. well well well, I guess it's time to do some work eh? Many times in my life i have been disappointed. and me holding on to that disappointment I think has stunted my growth. I feel as though me being almost 25... that I might need to do an evaluation. someone asked me the other night on the phone where do you see yourself in five years.... My response was "happy". I just want to be happy, I am content right now. but I need to be happy with the choices and who's in my life. yeah, I know I have it better than most people.... but I myself need to be happy. I think I am getting there. hopefully soon.... I feel better than I felt a week ago. and I think that's just cause of the way that I do things. I need to work on speaking when the issue occurs, and not months after and my aggression or anger has built up beyond my control. so i need to C O M M U N I C A T E. and im not good at that sometimes, I can talk for hours, but my feelings... well they are another story. but eh one step at a time. right?


Shit always gets greater later.


sooooo.. other than that, the love below is playing all day everyday in the car. i love it.

prototype.

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.