Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Annoyances.

Here's a list of things that I hate...

1. When people wake up being haters. why the fuck does it matter when and what and where I am doing stuff. stop raning on our parades.. bitch

2.When people make promises that they can't keep.

3.When people lie and say they gonna call you back. and they don't.. jus don't say anything.

4.When my friends are sad!

5.When I feel like I am being used. Which usually makes me wanna never talk to you again.

6.When my heart overrides my logic.. and I end up a broken-hearted suka for love...

7.When people come to my house and try on my shoes.. they are mine, so please just look at them, don't put your feet in them.

8.I am beginning to be annoyed with women period. so yeah add that to the list too....

9.For my food to touch.

10.Too deal with my feelings. Sometimes, I would rather be silent and not talk to a person, over talk it out and deal with the emotions that may potentially come with it... yeah it's fucked up.. but very true...

11.For the cereal and milk at work not to be in the properly assined places...

12. To go to work early becase other people didn't want to come, btw I have only called in twice in almost two years.

so that's a list. and it's will probally be revised...


at the end of the day... I always try to remember, that everything happens for a reason, you live and learn, and apply them to the latter of you life, and that all of God's gifts aren't cherished as they should be, but because I am one of his gifts, I will be fine <3...

Later days....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.