Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Monday, February 16, 2009

took the night off...

Spending every moment in the studio..
I never said it would be fair..
But when you're all alone, I hope you truly know
how bad I wanna be there

come right here...
sit your bag down...
I took the night off for you....
go ahead and turn the lights off
but keep your heels on...
they fit for what I'm bout to do...

know you hate explaing how you want it done...
Jus be quiet I'll do fine with out your help girl...



A Night Off - Drake ft Lloyd



so this blog is about sex... and emotion...


SO I have been celebate for about a year and a half... and for the most part I have been good...

I havent had sex because I want an emotional connection, not jus boning. but someone who even if we aren't in a relationship we are still cool and can spend time and be good...

but I truly do want a good workout so-to-speak.

but sometimes..I don't want any emotions just for it to be just sex. but unfortunatley I am emotional so random hook ups aren't me...


honesty.

I have this huge issue with honesty and people who aren't honest. I don't lie about anything , or at least I try not to. I hate when people lie, and then forget their lie. ugh..

and for the most part, my nature is to either, confront the issue or totally avoid it.. and when and if these situations arise, I just will stop talking to the person, and or just write you off in my book, and for the most part ppl don't even know I am deadin them..

I am offically done with school. fuck grad school right now. I wanna beeee freee! my mom wants me to walk , and I don't want to I jus wanna be done and work and chill out.. be a wreckless lil camper... but only for a llittle while..


My hives went away.. and I brought myself something nice for valnetine's day..

emotion.

something that is forever going to be there, and never go away. emotions run really high... well for me they do.. when I do care I often care too much.. and that's what ususally gets me in trouble, loving women too much..and sometimes I feel like I am a person that should be loved, and could be loved. but sometimes I am very hard to understand. and maybe one day someone will understand, but for now I'm not going to hold my breath...smdh...


I wanna go to pride in Miami... or do something with myself, I am no longer a college student! yayz!



everthine, evermine, everours... ha... you jus crossed my mind..

1 comment:

  1. I like that song as well...its a new fave of mine...drake is that nigga...anyway...nice post suga...be good...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.