Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Retrospect

I am one of the sweetest people around... If you get to know me.. but occasionally I forget that I am human, and forget about me.. and sometimes when you neglect yourself you forget a lot of things. one of my issues in forgeting about me, is losing touch with my feelings.... which usually leads to a boo-hoo session in my room. or an realization that I haven't been doing something right. or that I am totally wrong for something.

I am not the best person in the world, and someone made a good point to me the other day.. that I am human, and sometimes, we tough guys need mental health days or just time to recoup and get ourselves together.

I have a terrible issue with anger, and sometimes use my agression is used in the wrong way and some people recive the brunt of this anger. hence why I like being by myself. and I'm probally going to be forever by myself.... but I really don't mind that. because at the end of the day, me as a flawed individual is all that I can offer. and all that I can give..


FTD can go suck a dick, I plan to hate on them every chance I get. the fuckin suck at selling flowers.

1 comment:

  1. you wont be lonely forever. if all else fails, we goin have each other babe. so smileeeee lol.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.