Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Friday, October 9, 2009

closing and opening chapters

so I believe that, during the years of 18-21 you find yourself.. and then 24-27 you figure out where you wanna be...

so... coming up on my 24th... I have been feeling very unhappy, and I think it's because I feel like I'm not where I am supposed to be... and I feel like I'm not there... I feel like I should have be further...


I feel like Im out growing things, people, and my environment...

Growin' up...

I felt like one of those cartoons, and im walking and a rain cloud was just following me.. This summer has been an intresting one.. I have truly learned. Alot... And it has helped me sooo much... My aunt said "baby live, just live" life is full of lessons.. And in my 23 years... I have had my fair share of lessons.. And im looking forward to learning, loving, evolving, and living...


but the more things I do..to move in a positive direction.... I feel better... and the sun is coming out..it's better... it always gets better...

I'm happier, I'm doing things for me, and Im feeling super good about all of that... and hopefully this time next year... I am going to be happy... and on the path to where I wanna be...


side note: it takes more energy to be negative, than postive... it takes more muscles to frown than smile.. and hugs feel great.. so smile when you see someone.. see you tomorrow..

:) each day.the rain goes away.. And brings the sunshine... So admire it. Be inspired by it..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.