Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

T.O.N.Y

the other night, why..

did I empty out my savings account.. wtf.. I am trippin... lol.


but nah, I need to go, just get outta here...

Changes have occured and I need the space and the time to myself... its crazy how things change soo much.. how things force you to grow up... how things just make you a person that you never thought you would be... and I don't really like the person that I have become...

someone told me that I am a "preparer" I prepare people for life... take care of them, love them... and then... they leave...

Interesting...

but over all this summer was an eye opener... boooyyyyyy

so im going on vacation, alone... and if time progresses, maybe my new friend will come... but I doubt I want that to happen...


I need to be alone.. to get me together, persuit of happiness so to speak... and I promised myself that I would be happier by my birthday, I would have what I needed, whatever that was...


let things goooo, clarity, peice of mind, forgivness, clousure... whatever I need... it's going to be done.. I need to live regret free, and as of recently, all i feel is regret, hurt and anger.. and if you knew who i was... then you would know that this isn't a life i would want to continue to lead..

since I could actually think for myself, I have been taking care of or trying to fix someone... but I think it's time to fix myself...

for the first time in weeks, I am smiling because it feels good..


damn.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.