Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Friday, October 16, 2009

typo...

sooo... Im typing on my wii, i brought a keyboard for this shit its pretty cool, i thought i broke the shit tho..lol.... anyways I am stoked that today is my day off, im enjoying it early... ha haha ha ha....

Im going to get cute tomorrow, and probally go get a haircut, haircuts always make me feel extra hot...lol... idk what im gonna do but it's gonna be a good day, im sure of it..... me and my homie gonna chill, we havent chilled in the longest time.... and I wanna go see paranormal activity!!! yayyyyayyayyay! lmao... I wish I had my movie buddie to go with but hey... maybe the next time....


maybe...

its october and they said its supposed to snow... geesh... it didn't even make it to my birthday this year...


speaking of birthdays, why am i the only one who appricates getting older, i cannot wait to get old yo... that means that I have lived, I've done some good, ya kno'? cause to live a long life is a hard thing.. life is hard, you never know what's going to happen, so to see another year...... to me... means I have done something right...


and that's gotta count for something.....



everthine. evermine. everours - AHHH MY FAVE QUOTE EVER,


I wanna watch sex in the city....



byeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.