Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Sunday, November 1, 2009

sit that shit down..

yes. bitch. sit it the fuck down. I wish someone would have said that to me last night.

lol. that's my phrase when someone is doing too much..

so last night, I got super wasted, and boyy... was it an expirence.. sooo.. yeah.

so i got wasted, because me and love werent getting along... and it was clear that love was winning the fight saturday night.. ugh...

"friends" are overrated.. I am accostomed to being alone, and now i feel this huge lonliness that I don't want to be a part of anymore...


how do I fix that...

I really think something is wrong with me... Im stuck..

ugh.. no more drinking... well at least after november 7th, 2009 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.