Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Monday, January 5, 2009

less is more.

when you give someone time to miss you, it means more...


I like the concept of minimum...

Like how I wish i didn't have a ton of clothes cause... this room would be clean by now.

So when I was in ohio, I read this astrology book.. the book was very accurate! what the heck do they do to figure this stuff out???

cause for the most part it's true..

I need an edge up...I cannot wait for this hair to grow back. so it can be loc'd up. I have mucho homework to do. and some other things to do, but imma go to sleep for a while then get back at it..


thanks for reading.. i'll edit later.. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.