Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sincerely

sincerely..

I apologize. for not being easy to understand, and with that meaning that we couldn't understand each other..

I wanna say sorry for the mistakes that I have made, cause like you, I am human, and sometimes it's harder to forgive myself that it is to forgive you, anybody, just hard to forgive myself.

I don't know what to do sometimes, and I still get nervous when people come around, I still feel like maybe I missed some important part of my social skills somewhere... I still feel like nobody will ever be okay with me and the way that I am, and maybe I am just that much of a jerk, that I am going to be lonely forever.

I just hope for 2009 to be a better year for me, I just need it to be a better year, a better time, and just for me to gain and learn more, and jus praying for a better me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.