Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

my shirt is lime green.

yep. it is.. and im thinking about power napping. so for the past few days I have been really really really really agressive. like a straight asshole. just on some other shit, and I would have to admit, some ppl didnt deserve it but then again, some did...

I am tired. and cranky... also very worried about a lot of things that are out of my control, why do people do that, worry? I wonder who named this feeling that you get when you worry.

the only thing I didn't worry about today was my lime green shirt. hmph. who woulda thunk.

I miss myself. and I think 2009 is the year of self. I gotta do me and make me happy... I gotta get myself together. asap. I gotta move outta rochester, and just be on my own and be happy with me and all of the things in my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.