Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Thursday, January 1, 2009

uhhh

So it's a new year! So I brought it in drunk. And while everyone was asleep I was talking to myself... I never really realized how mad I was about how fucked up 08 was to me and my family.... and how much I am in need for a change.. a Big change.. I'm glad... things have changed..and I need to do what I need to do.... things. Really need to change.. like really ...

Things have changed.. and 23 years is a long time.. but it's a lot of learning too.. I can't even fathom how I got here... and what happened to make me feel this way...and what do I need to do to change it???
So what's next.. cause I don't know...


Well wishes to all of you.. cause 2009 is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.