Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Sunday, December 28, 2008

being me...

So when I get overwhelmed.. I tend to shut down.. literally....

Stop talking.
Stop responding.
Just stop.

And yeah I know it's not cool.

But I have been doing it for 23 years...

And I'm working on changing.. I really am...

But it's proving to be difficult.

I really don't know why I do it. I jus for some reason avoid it or go head on into it... and usually I tend to avoid the important shit... and attack the unimportant shit. Blah.

Anytime I get emotional about anything.. I always shut down...

And it's usually when the shit really really really counts..

Yea.

What the fuck.

Shit.

Still an emotional. Mess.

That's it for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.