Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Thursday, December 25, 2008

drinking my emotions.

SO does anyone else do this?


when they are having a weird day they might drink or something....like now. I am super buzzed on bacardi, and trying hard to make sure my grammar is on point. I really really really got a lot on my mind, and I can see how people self medicate, sometimes, you just don't wanna talk, and or think that someone cannot understand,and or just don't wanna bring anyone down with your "problems".


but yeah. so I am watching boys don't cry... and this movie is sooo sad, it's crazy. Idk how hillary swank did this, she is so adrogenous.

I went to denny's today, and it's werid.. she's cool.. but idk, friendship is what I need right about now...

SO I need to bring the new year in right.... I gotta clean up. ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
my name is sharda' I am a student/ full time manager/ busy body. I am writing about my personal expirences, and my life, and everyone in it. and just letting you all get to know me.